I know I can't take one more step towards you . Cause all that's waiting is regret . And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore , you lost the loved the most . I learned to live, half-alive . And now you want me one more time . And who do think you are ? runnin' run leaving scars . Collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart . You're gonna catch a cold . From the ice inside your soul . So don't come back for me , who do you think you are ? I hear you're asking all around , if I anywhere to be found . But I have grown too strong , to ever fall back in your arms .
dear, it took so long just to feel alright .
remember how you put back the light in my eyes ,
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed .
cause you broke all your promises :'(
And now you're back .
you don't get to get me back..... !
huhuhu :'(